The suspiric grasp is the Vampires most lethal attack, allowing it to drain the life of its opponent in larger quantities than nearly any other skill or spell in the Realms. The more intelligent the vampire is, the more effectively it will perform this loathsome act. Be aware that the magical nature of this attack causes it to be affected by the victim's saves.
- Type: Attack
- Valid Targets: Enemies only
- Cost: 2 blood
- Damage: with sanctuary, ~200-300 (?) hitpoints
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Mininum stance: fighting (berserk)
- When you successfully cast on yourself:
- When you fail to cast on yourself:
- When you successfully cast on player A:
<Target>'s deathrattle fills the air as you drain <his/her/its> life...
- When you fail to cast on player A:
You clench a clawed fist in anger as <target> escapes your grasp.
- When player A successfully casts on you:
- When player A fails to cast on you:
- When player A successfully casts on player B:
- When player A fails to cast on player B:
Grasp susperia is a draining attack.
This means that it is affected by spells that confer resistance or susceptibility to drain:
It is also affected by the target's save vs spell.