Gnomes are a quirky demi-Human race. Though not the mightiest
of races, Gnomes are well versed in the studies of
knowledges, magicks, and religions. Most Gnomes often prefer
an evening at home with a magical tome, a loaf of pipeweed
bread, and a mug of ale over venturing out to battle.
In general, Gnomes are short and stocky, similar to their
Dwarven cousins. They usually focus in the magical or
Clerical arts, though a few rogues have ventured into the
arts of Thieving (albeit often not very well).
Gnomes have innate infravision, and due to their familiarity
with magical and religious lore they are able to detect magic
in the environment around them. They are somewhat resistant
to energy based magic, but also somewhat susceptible to fire.
Gnomes may follow the ways of the following classes:
Augurer Cleric Druid Mage Thief
Gnomes gain experience on a scale of normal rate * 1.20.
The Gnome Nation lies on to the north, nestled within the
- Proficient abilities:
- Imbued with: Infravision, Detect magic.
- Experience gain rate: Normal rate * 1.20
- Base Stats: 9 str 13 int 12 wis 11 dex 10 con 10 cha 12 lck.
- Stat points left to assign: 15
- Classes allowed: Augurer, Cleric, Druid, Mage, Thief.
- Hometown: Vale of Nidaros
- Deities allowed: Adendra, A'enari, Bael, Bron'trel, Cawyn, Estathius, Ghordohl, Gre'Vos, Grishnakh, Kalerd, Kardis, Keltas, LaChte, Mak'kor, Masefi, Sarane, Shivvan, Sh'Vath, Sil-Galith, Tirebaen, Vl'aresch, Wirawyth, Z'hyal.
- Racial Skill: Tinker : Mud is Lagged Out/Down. If no one else updates this with what the skill does by the time I wake up, I will do so.
- Located: Glimwinkle's Windmill: *NOTE*: There are Aggressive NPCs on the way, and in the zone before the book. Be Aware.
#8 e;#3 ne;#3 e;ne;e;ne;#2 e;se;e;se;#2 s;#3 sw;#3 s;#3 sw;s;e;e;ne;n;oemote Pick/Broach/Knock/Doorbash north, then go n,n, Fight Here, open n,n,u,open s,s, Fight Here, open s,s search
- Totem Item: Claws of the mole
- Height: 2'7" - 3'7"
- Weight: 79 - 118 lbs.
- Skin tone: light tan, dark tan
- Eye color: hazel, brown, dark brown, blue, blue-green, green, grey
- Hair style: no mohawk or dreadlocks
- Hair color: blonde, white-blonde, grey, auburn, brown
- Facial hair: sideburns/mustache (male only)