Warriors are the epitome of fighters, able to use all weaponry and armor in the exercise of their most lethal of combat skills. A Warrior must be strong in body to survive his dangerous lifestyle, and though he has no magic and limited skills, he is nevertheless a formidable force with which to be reckoned. Warriors learn no magic and have no use for mana.
"Defend yourself when you cannot defeat the enemy, and attack the enemy when you can. One defends when his strength is inadequate; he attacks when it is abundant. Those who are skilled in defense hide themselves as under the nine-fold earth; Those in attack flash forth as from above the nine-fold heavens. Thus, they are capable both of protecting themselves and of gaining a complete victory." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Warriors spend countless hours in training. Their strength is their greatest ally. However, strength is useless without the ability to avoid your foe. Agility and dexterity are of secondary importance to the Warrior. Warriors scoff at learning and are frequently lacking in intelligence.
- Primary statistic: Strength
- Secondary statistic: Dexterity
- Deficient statistic: Intelligence
- Ideal base stats: 18 str 16 dex 16 luck 12 wis
- Races allowed: Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, Half-Ogre, Half-Orc, Half-Troll, Half-Elf, Gith, Drow, Sea-Elf.
- Deities allowed: A'enari, Bael, Bron'trel, Cawyn, Estathius, Ghordohl, Gre'Vos, Grishnakh, Kalerd, Kardis, Keltas, LaChte, Masefi, Sarane, Shivvan, Sil-Galith, Tirebaen, Vl'aresch, Wirawyth, Z'hyal.
- Favored weapons: Blasting, Crushing, Hitting, Pounding, Slashing, Slicing.
- Least favored weapons: Whipping.
See Also: Category:Warrior Skills
|1||aggressive style||95||fighting (aggressive)|
|1||enhanced damage||95||fighting (berserk)|
|5||second attack||95||fighting (berserk)|
|10||stalk||95||standing (pkill only)|
|10||two handed||95||fighting (aggressive)|
|15||dual wield||85||fighting (aggressive)|
|23||third attack||95||fighting (berserk)|
|24||frenzied style||95||any (pkill only)|
|32||fourth attack||90||fighting (berserk)|
|35||berserk style||95||fighting (defensive)|
|42||fifth attack||85||fighting (berserk)|
|47||quickjab||95||fighting (aggressive) (pkill only)|
|50||intimidate||95||fighting (aggressive) (quest prize)|